At some certain time in our life’s we all have to deal with skin problems and issues such as tags, skin moles, warts and massive skin pores as well as the annoying blackheads too. They are mainly due to bodily hormones imbalance as well as unhealthy way of life.
Without a doubt, we now have on the market numerous skin, makeup products & items that will help you clear up your skin and make glow again. However not many work well and they are quite expensive as well.
So, to prevent these chemically based cosmetics as well as save money, you may use few natural methods. They are home-made, healthy as well as effective and provide good results. Additionally, they make your pores and skin look far better than ever before.
MAKE USE OF THESE FOR THE SUBSEQUENT PROBLEMS BELOW:
They appear regardless of your age. Basically, they are groups of little patches consisted with melanocytes or even} skin grain and they are appearing as a result of sun exposure as well as genes.
Garlic, more precisely its extracted material is really nice for removing the skin moles. Before use, you need to protect the surrounding pores and skin with oil jelly or even a tape. After that apply garlic herb or hard-pressed garlic on the mole itself. Additionally, you need to cover it with a bandage and let it stay like that for four hours. For best results, you need to practice this method on daily basis.
BAKING SODA AS WELL AS CASTOR ESSENTIAL OIL
Make this blend for a fine paste and proceed with applying it upon your moles. Kindly cover the moles with a bandage and leave it like that for the whole evening. In the morning, you can remove the bandage and clean your skin. For best results, you need to practice this method every night before going to bed.
AC WHITE VINEGAR
This one actually is quite wonderful. To make use of this method you need to immerse one piece of cotton within the ACV then to apply it. Place the bandage over the top of it and let it stay like that for eight hours. The actual mole will end up blacker and in time it will eventually fall off.
They are appearing due to the human papilloma virus or also known as HPV. They look and appear like small mucus membranes bumps. In most cases, they can be cured by freezing or even applying salicylic acid. Some people use the method of duct-tape strapping.
In terms of the HPV, you can try the following:
- Bananas– they are the easiest way. At night, apply a peal of the banana on the wart. Keep this practice for 2 weeks.
- Organic honey– apply some on the ward each night and cover it with a bandage. By doing this you eliminate the wart and you are preventing it from coming back.
- ACV- apply this only at night, additionally use a cotton ball as well. Place the bandage on top of the cotton and leave it like that for full 24h. Then you need to place a new one and so on till the actual wart shrivels and goes completely away.
- Garlic– garlic herb juice or simply crushed clove; it works in only 2 weeks. Make use of a bandage obviously and dot this twice daily.
PORES AND SKIN TAGS
They may be some growths on your skin which appear all of a sudden and mainly on the upper body, neckline, eyelids and armpits. They are triggered by rubbing the skin against other skin. There are few things you can do in this situation, you can try tying them away, cut all of them or freeze them off. Additionally, these ingredients can also be of an assist:
- ACV– take the cotton ball and drenched it in ACV, then the ball is squeezed for excess. Apply it on your skin and keep it there. After few days you will notice that the tag has gone away.
- Tea tree oil– immerse a cotton into a drinking water and put several drops of the oil. Pat the cotton and put a bandage over your skin. Do it three times per month, however take note that this process will require some time therefore please be patient. In addition, this is safe to be used and applied around your eyes area.
- Castor oil as well as baking soda– this blend is great for the tags, so you just need to make a paste. Mix both of them and apply it on the pores and the skin tag along with a bandage once again. This paste requires to be cooled in a refrigerator for 2 full days. Kindly repeat this process 3 times per day.
DARK SKIN SPOTS
These skin spots come along as we are getting older, and are appearing like discolorations. They appear mainly on your face, forearms or even on your hands. It is far from clear the reason why exactly they appear however it is considered that it is mostly related to aging or long-term sunlight exposure for the most part. Additionally, a related liver problem is not ruled out either.
These are the actual cures:
- Lemon– lemon is really a brightener & bleacher as well. Simply soak a cotton ball with it and apply it against your skin twice per day.
- Aloe Vera– another good technique. Take a fresh piece of aloe and apply it on the spot places for half an hour. Use only gels for internal use and make sure they are from fresh plants or even home Aloe Vera plants!
- Red Onion– red onion can be combined or juiced and this mix is latter on put on the affected area of your skin. Leave it like that for around 15 minutes and clean it up. Make use of this practice twice per day.
- Horseradish– simply mix the vinegar with horseradish and place it against the darkish spots. Eventually they are going to fade away.
- The Vitamin C serum– organic as well as chemical (totally free) serum is actually quite amazing. It really is used topically and removes the dark spots while it also rejuvenates your aging skin.
CLOGGED SKIN PORES
They are made as a result of the oil buildups on the skin which makes the skin to feel bumpy and uneven. This is far from serious occurrence however, esthetically is not really appealing. To deal with this issue please do the following:
- Sugar scrubs- exfoliate constantly in order to clean your pores and make your skin look shiny again. Make a paste from sugar and lemons and rub it with your hands or you can even use a cotton ball. When you are done, wash your skin and put cream on it for protection.
- Steam- is the very best and most incredible way to clean your skin pores. Clean the face and place yourself in a spot where you can bend over some steam coming from pot or some container filled with water. Put a towel over your head to capture the steam and sit down. After 15-20 minutes clean the face & apply ACV for extra cleansing as well.