Talking about the intimate health and looks can be embarrassing for many people. This is something we need to deal with and prevent any skin issues that may arise.
One common problem is dark skin in this area. Many women suffer from this.
There are many natural cures to aid this issue.
We have the list of best 6 remedies…
The medical term for this is acanthosis nigricans, said the American academy of dermatology. This is not just seen in groins also on armpits, neck, elbows and such. Here the skin is thick and smooth. See a dermatologist in this case. Many people have this but mostly is seen in African origin people.
You can be born with this and also get it with time from gland problems, obesity, diabetes. Some doctors say that contraception also does this. It is common and not shameful matter.
The natural examples of remedies for dark skin areas
- Yoghurt- use regular, not fruit sweetened one. Massage for 15 min and wash with warm water for a few weeks.
- OJ and turmeric- this is used by Indian women for skin. Get 2 tbsp OJ, pinch turmeric and use this daily for 20 min. then rinse
- Gram flour- mix water and this flour to make a paste. Let this dry on the skin and wash. It is popular in Southeast Asia and the flour is made from chickpeas. It lightens and exfoliates skin. Do this 3 times weekly.
- Rosewater and sandalwood- they are easy to find in a market or health store. The powder was used long time ago and rosewater relaxes the skin. Use 10 drops rosewater and 1 tbsp sandalwood and rub the skin. Rinse after 20 min and do this 3 times weekly.
- Lemons- this juice has C that bleaches skin and just rub it for 10min, rinse and see changes after a few months. Avoid this after shaving to avoid stinging.
- Aloe gel-rub skin with aloe after showers for 20 min and rinse. Get the gel of aloe leaves too.
All methods are amazing for this delicate skin area. Avoid chemicals and have better skin.
Source and image source: healthyfoodwhisperer.com