Do you want to know the bad truth? Many people in the West have diets that make inflammation and acidosis that can cause cancer. Cancer cases are more and more seen every year.
Cancer and chronic inflammation
What we eat has an impact on our health. Everything we eat, and also the cooking methods have long term effects on us. Some foods make more inflammation like sugars, gluten, grains, dairy and more.
Millions people eat these foods daily. Inflammation is health response of the body and chronic one has many risks not just cancer. Here are the culprits:
- High fructose syrup and refined sugars that make insulin resistance
- Dairy like cheese, milk, yoghurt, ice cream
- Muffins, pizza, bread, pasta
- Store bought gluten free items
- Processed oil, margarine which are GMOs
Cancer and latent acidosis
Inflammation is not the only cause for cancer. Another of the Western diet is acidosis. This means imbalanced pH and perfect areas for cancer.
When we have these diets we no longer have balanced pH. With time this makes more risk of cancer and tumors. Also bones deteriorate, we lose muscles.What is this acidic diet?
- Red meat
- Store bought juice
- Fatty foods
What is an alkaline diet?
Diet has an effect on whether we get cancer or not. To prevent this see the alkaline diet. This means no inflammation and healthy cells. Once we do this, consider also:
- Have veggies. Lots of them. Leafy greens, spices, herbs, roots, garlic, onion, leek, chives, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage
- Eat fruits like figs, applesauce, pineapple for cravings but not too much
- Lentils, beans, peas, nuts, seeds
- Limit 1-2 cups daily of non-gluten grains like quinoa and buckwheat
- Have 1 serve clean fish, poultry or organic meat few times weekly
Cook with good items…
Have cold pressed olive oil, coconut and avocado oil. Remove processed oils.
Healthy oils remove inflammation and heal sick cells.
The coconut is great for those with cancer and bad immunity. It removes bacteria and fungi.
Source and image source: organichealthuniverse.com