We all know walnuts are healthy and taste good. They have healthy fats and benefits, so they are super foods. this includes pistachios and almonds, peanuts, walnuts and such. If you need some diet changes, have walnuts.
Nutrients for walnuts
They have minerals and vitamins and a handful per day is enough. Their nutrients are omega 3 fats, phenols, antioxidants, E vitamin, polyunsaturated fats.
What happens after eating 5 walnuts within 4 hours?
1 oz walnuts per day daily brings more benefits like:
- Less stress – under stress, walnuts are the best. The body is calmed and bearable.
- Heart health- walnuts have antioxidants and fight the free radicals, so heart is healthy.
- Brain health- no age related degeneration due to omega 3 fats. Eat them daily and prevent Alzheimer too. The omega fats are healthy and fight cancer, ADHD and depression.
- Less cholesterol- a study of New England journal for medicine said this is lowered with walnuts.
- Weight loss- they have the good fats and are vital for weight, so arteries are less clogged, saturated fats do less damage and you feel fuller.
- Stronger nails, hair, skin- the omega 3 fats are good for the skin tissues.
You have to have walnuts all the time, as snack, as salads, ice cream or just side dish.
They are healthy but have calories too, so careful not go eat too much, handful daily is perfect or 1 oz.
Source and image source: non-stophealthy.com