Every organ has some acidity. Brain, lungs, bones, heart, liver, stomach, kidneys, skin, intestines. Too much acidity means bad health.
When we reach acidosis, illnesses show. Alkalinity means no inflammation, main cause in any illness.
After having the Basic American diet, you will be acidic. Many minerals are removed from vital organs and bones to diminish this acid.
This is why we get osteoporosis. Bones are leeched from minerals that protect them, calcium, magnesium, salt, potassium. This means we become more and more acidic and cancer might show up too.
Grains, dairy, meat, soy are acidic. Alcohol, coffee, junk food, sugars, GMOs also. If we eat this, acidic waste is made. But, some healthy foods can cure this.
20 signs of acidic body:
- Excess mucus
- Chest pain
- Sinus issues
- Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia
- Less mental focus
- Heart damage and plaque
- Bladder and kidney issues
- Bad immunity
- Skin issues, eczema, rash, acne, dermatitis
- Bloating, acid reflux, indigestion and gas
- Weight gain
- Cavities and gum issues
- Aching muscles and joints
Why don’t we adjust the pH?
We can. But not so often. All humans are inside alkaline except the stomach part in them. If we get acidic, tissues with alkaline nature will become acidic too.
How to alkalize?
Change the diet, change the habits.
On decreasing acidity:
- Drink lots of water to remove toxins faster
- Remove acidic foods and reduce them. Eat them just once per week, so avoid popcorn, soda, soy, dairy, pastry, coffee, alcohol, sugar, sweeteners, white vinegar, wheat, eggs, meat, soy, fish and sea food.
- More greens, green shakes, smoothies, salads, juices
- Control emotions. Anger and fear both make bad pH. Try yoga!
- No GMOs
- More alkaline foods, fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, seeds, legumes
Take care of the body and health!
Source and image source: organichealthuniverse.com